Points to note (please read):
1. Sprouts need to bring their own laptop computers in Days 2-5. The computers need to have Adobe LIGHTROOM CLASSIC CC and PHOTOSHOP installed.
2. Sprouts' safety is our top priority. There are activities that we would prohibit them from doing, for example, climbing the rocks on the beach. A list of safety guidelines will be emailed to parents prior to the camp, we need parents' cooperation to remind the Sprouts the activities that are prohibited.
3. Lunch is not included. Sprouts will have lunch together in SF Financial District, average meal cost is $10-$18 per day. Parents can also pack lunch for the Sprouts. Please advise us of any food allergies.
4. Each sprout will print 5 photos with our professional, in-house printer. The prints are of high quality. Print costs are included in the camp fees.
5. Transitions between classroom sessions and field trips will be via Uber. This arrangement is to save time finding a park spot in the city.
6. Maximum number of campers in each session: 8
7. Drop-off and pick-up point: 535 Mission Street, San Francisco CA 94105.
5 STARS REVIEW
WHY PARENTS LOVE US?
Many parents have asked if we are still running our teen camps this year due to the ongoing pandemic.
Our registrations are open and we’re accepting signups. We’re closely monitoring any changes in state and county orders. Our primary focus is the safety of you, your children, and our staff. Therefore, we will only proceed with the camps if we feel it is safe to do so closer to the camp dates. You will receive notice at least a week in advance if your camp is cancelled or postponed.
Please be assured that your registration fees are fully refundable in case of cancelled or postposed camps. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
A 5-Day program that teaches our "Sprouts" how to photograph wildlife, landscape, portraits, and documentaries with a DSLR camera.
Highlights of the class (Why should you sign-up?)
Equipment provided for each Sprout during class (DSLR camera body + 2 lenses + memory cards)
Learn to shoot creatively in the manual mode
Learn to retouch photos using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
6 Outdoor field trip to San Francisco's iconic spots
Application-oriented, fun practical assignments
Immediate application to real life situations, such as taking better family photos
The Sprouts' favorite photos will be printed in a professional lab
Not just the creative side: Learn important life skills through photography, including public speaking, effective presentation skills, and persistency
Camp fees include equipment rental, Photosprouts Photography Textbook for Teens, transportation, entrance fees to field trip locations and costs of high quality prints.
(pls click to enlarge)
Jun 22nd-26th (Mon-Fri)
July 6th-10th (Mon-Fri)
July 13th-17th (Mon-Fri)
July 20th-24th (Mon-Fri)
July 27th-31st (Mon-Fri)
Equipment provided during class
Canon T6 camera body + 2 lenses + 1 take-home memory card
Classroom session in San Francisco Financial District
(535 Mission St, 14th Fl, San Francisco)
(around trips from classroom sessions to field trip spots)
Monday - Friday
Start Time: 10am
End time: 4:30pm
6 Outdoor Field Trips
(all in San Francisco)
Entrance fees Included
(SF Botanical Garden and SF Zoo)
Wildlife, landscape, portraits, and documentary photography
(covering the syllabus in the 80-page Photosprouts Photography Textbook provided for each teenager attendee)
Camp fee: $1250
(Save $100 if you sign up before March 15th)
Pro print cost included:
Each student will print four 4x6" and one 8x10" prints
WHAT DO CAMPERS (THE SPROUTS) WANT TO SAY?
SCREENSHOTS OF CAMPERS' PHOTO PRESENTATIONS
See the photos of 1) the equipment provided 2) classroom 3) booklets 4) behind the scenes and 5) prints
GET CHEAT SHEET FOR CAPTURING AWESOME IMAGES ANYWHERE USING MANUAL MODE
DO YOU WANT IT?